NEW JOB OPPORTUNTIES
We are thrilled that the Bus Stop Mamas network grows every day. To apply for an opportunity, just complete the form at the bottom of the page and click "Apply Now". From there you will be introduced to the decision maker at the hiring business.
Good, old-fashioned introductions...via email:)
Digitally Savvy Marketing Professional
20-30 hours per Month
Pay: $30-$50 per hour
Are you a creative, self-motivated experienced Marketing Professional? Our client is looking for a digitally savvy Marketing Professional who will take responsibility for setting specific objectives, develop a marketing strategy and execute on strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency, and overall market growth. Must have background in Consumer Package Goods.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Understand, define and innovate our company’s brand profile
Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic
Create/Manage/update company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
Increasing followers and engagement on our social media platforms
Survey/collect/analyze customer data and traffic (e.g. Google Analytics, web traffic, email campaigns, etc.)
Manage Amazon and Google ads
Manage digital ads
Manage performance of various non-paid and paid media services i.e. SEM, Display, Retargeting, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Ensure a digitally competitive presence.
This position stays abreast of current trends and acts as the digital expert and aligns us with globally recognized brands.
Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our product
Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations
Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals
Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI
Full-Time, Flexible Hours
Eden Prairie, MN
Pay: $40,000-$60,000 annually
We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our client grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. Our client is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Account Manager(Base Salary + Commission).
Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each day.
Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
Proactive in problem solving
Dedicated to customer service
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to multi-task
Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in customer's home or business
Knowledge of financial services products
Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
Position may require irregular working hours
Office and Communications Administrator
30 hours per week
New Brighton, MN
Pay: $15-$19 an hour + Benefits
Our client is seeking a welcoming administrator with strong interpersonal skills, a gift for communicating about the life of the church and attention to detail. This team member is the first point of contact for callers/visitors and is responsible for all internal and external communications, organizing office logistics including the flow of information, member database, financial data entry, ordering supplies and equipment. This position averages 30 hours a week and is eligible for health care benefits and paid time off. A minimum of two years office work experience as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Gmail, Google Documents, website software, marketing communication software and database experience is required; experience working in a faith-based setting is preferred; and a working knowledge of Spanish is a plus. Christ the King is grounded in the promise of God’s grace and we are called to extend Christ’s welcome to all people.
Business Development Manager
Downtown Minneapolis with partial remote
Pay: Base + Bonus, $50K-$95K range
Do you love networking and attending social events? Do you have strong “closing” skills and are motivated by the chase? If so, check out this Business Development Manager position. In this role you will identify new customers, present offerings, and convert leads to customers for all products and service offerings. This position will report directly to the COO and work closely with the internal teams to improve current methods and identify new ways to expand our reach.
What this role includes: The primary role of the BDM is to increase the pipeline of prospects and close sales that drive revenue for the business. This growth will be realized by following up on existing leads, networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from prospects. You must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince prospects to become future members, customers and partners in alignment with our core values and purpose. Developing a plan is a key part of this job description, which requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company provides, and the competitive marketplace. While the exact activities will vary based upon the specific sales targets, the main duties of the BDM can be summarized as follows:
● Prospect for new customers in each of our core product and service offerings
● Outbound phone calls/email
● Online and offline networking
● Cultivate existing pipeline of leads and contacts.
● Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
● Develop and use knowledge of the market and competitors to clearly differentiate the company and its offerings
● Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, to expand our reach and develop a broader understanding of the small business market trends
● Accurately manage all contacts, activity, and status within the company’s CRM, and be able to accurately report pipeline status at any moment.
● Submit weekly progress reports that help forecast sales targets to the COO
You might be a good fit if:
● You LOVE to network and tell the story of a brand in social settings
● You have a minimum of 1-3 years of sales and/or customer service experience
● You are confident in engaging with prospective customers on a moment’s notice because you fully understand and love the business.
● You have strong “closing” skills and are motivated by the chase
● You’re thick-skinned - and can handle tough situations and rejection with grace and empathy!
● You’re self-motivated and a self-starter, and can handle the ambiguity of a growing small business environment
● You take coaching and feedback so you can improve and become more of a rock star
● You have experience in meeting and exceeding goals in a performance-based culture
● You desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment
● You thrive in a fast-paced environment
● You’re comfortable with technology such as a CRM, Gmail, Google docs, and social media, and you also enjoy learning new software.
● You anticipate situations and are usually steps ahead of most people, solving challenges and leading the way
● You have a “can-do” attitude and a strong sense of accountability
● You care deeply about our membership and the entrepreneurial and small business communities
Full-Time, flexible start/end times
St. Louis Park with partial remote
Commensurate with experience
Are you a Firmware Developer that wants to be part of an amazing team? Our client is looking to bring on an experienced Firmware Developer that has shipped product for ongoing projects.
Must be cool peoples and know:
* Nordic nRF52 family of SoC’s
* Bluetooth (peripheral role)
Foodsby Delivery Driver
Monday-Friday, 11am - 12pm shift
Minneapolis and St.Paul locations
Pay: $18 an hour, mileage + Free meal
Our client, the Republic Hospitality Group is looking for delivery drivers. Interested candidates would deliver through Foodsby (lunch delivery platform). There are currently 2 openings/locations for Monday through Friday between 11am and 12pm to execute deliveries. The position pays $18 an hour, mileage reimbursement and a free meal each day you drive at the corresponding restaurant. Our current locations doing lunch deliveries are Republic in Minneapolis and The Foxtrot Burger Spot in the Como neighborhood of St. Paul. The job requires no handling of money. The requirements would be a valid driver license and a smart phone to be able to follow the Foodsby directions and drop site information.
Hospitality Sales Outreach
Depending on experience
Our client is looking for an outgoing, detail-oriented individual to help with sales outreach for their restaurant/hotel property. In this flexible, work from home role you will be connecting with professional groups to introduce them to our client’s event spaces and hotel whether they are hosting a meeting, breakfast, lunch or dinner. You will be responsible for researching potential groups and outreach to them. Previous hospitality experience is a plus.
Flexible Part-Time Sales Position
Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina
Pay: Per call rates, plus incentives and commissions
Are you an eager, enthusiastic self-starter who can open doors and advance opportunities? Do you have good communication skills and are comfortable presenting? Do you have nursing or physician or healthcare experience? Our client is a healthcare software company and their software is related to clinical and business process improvement, all targeting hospitals using one of the major EMR(Electronic Medical Record) systems. We are looking for any level sales person, looking for part-time local sales work with some local travel. As a flexible Part-Time Sales associate, you will be provided software product training, marketing literature and target opportunities. There are no set schedules and no time requirements other than as measured through calls and demos. An ideal candidate will have a sales background and knowledge of Cerner Millennium EMR or similar(Epic/Meditech/etc).
Full-Time or Part-Time, flexible schedules
Galleria, Mall of America, Ridgedale, and MSP airport
PT pay starts at $14/hour
FT starts at $16/hour
Do you love helping others create their own personal style? Our client is looking for Stylists at 4 of their Minneapolis area locations. Through building a loyal customer base and driving positive sales results, the Stylists are true brand ambassadors with roll-up-your-sleeves mentalities and an excitement for the products and the impact they have on the customers’ lives.
Essential Job Duties
Achieve Sales Results
Create a positive, friendly and consultative service-oriented customer environment that prioritizes customer relationships and sets our clients stores apart from other stores.
Drives personal daily and weekly sales results to meet monthly targets.
Handles customer situations in compliance with policy and procedures; escalates issues as appropriate.
Offers suggestions to the leadership team about how to improve daily sales trends.
Ensures company standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap and fitting areas are met.
Take part in visual merchandising initiatives. Help execute and ensure a top quality, appealing, merchandise assortment that promotes effective sales and store traffic.
Assists with promotion of in-store events and promotions to increase the customer base, with particular focus on building the brand.
Collaborates effectively with other store locations and with outside Business Partners as needed.
Interest and knowledge in fashion and the men’s apparel industry
Excellent selling skills
Excellent communication skills including strong relationship building skills
Kind, Compassionate and Customer-First Mentality
Great team player and able to take initiative with clients and drive sales
Attention to detail
Effective organizational skills
Excellent time management skills
Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
Problem solving skills that can adapt in an ever-changing retail environment
Regular and predictable attendance
Education and Experience Requirements
High School Diploma
1-2 years of successful retail experience and/or customer service experience, preferred
Assistant Store Manager
Ridgedale and Mall of America
Pay: $41K +
Do you love motivating teams? Are you an experienced retail Assistant Manager? Our client is looking for an Assistant Manager that will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager in all aspects of the retail store operations including sales driving strategies to meet monthly sales goals. The Assistant Manager embodies the brand, lives out the mission and values as well as supports the coaching and development of their teams to produce results and give an exceptional sales floor experience.
Essential Job Duties
Motivates and inspires the team by delivering a compelling vision and purpose that encompasses the brands core values
Leads by example driving sales and communicating clear expectations to the team for achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards.
Achieve Sales Results/Support Creation of Strategies to Drive Sales
Demonstrates sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
Achieves monthly minimum personal sales goal
Coaches and develops to meet individual sales goals and drive business performance
Assists with promotion of in-store events and promotions to increase customer base and build the brand
Assists in the creating and disseminating of clientele systems while building and maintaining personal clientele data base
Recruiting and Staffing
Actively recruits to ensure store is consistently staffed with the required number of employees
Partners with manager to recruit top talent who consistently meets or exceeds personal sales goals
Adjusts staffing levels to reflect seasonal and traffic trends
Maintain Store Operation Excellence
• Supports the manager to achieve all financial objectives; payroll, profitability , sales goals
• Manages transactions and cash for accuracy. Ensures deposits are processed in accordance with cash management expectations.
• Completes daily store log
• Leads visual merchandising initiatives. Executes and ensures a top quality, appealing merchandise assortment that promotes effective sales and store traffic.
• Responsible for order management of designated merchandise
• Assists in managing store inventory
• Ensures image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times
• Inspires team by creating passion around product and current trends
Interest and knowledge in fashion and the men’s apparel industry
Demonstrated leadership skills
Excellent selling skills
Effective organization skills
Strong communication skills (verbal and written) including strong relationship building skills
Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks and responsibilities
Problem solving and analytical skills that can adapt in an ever-changing retail environment
Regular and predictable attendance
Education and Experience Requirements
● Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent business experience
● 1-3 years previous management experience preferred - retail apparel industry preferred
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Office Suite
● Proven ability to motivate sales force and drive results by fostering teamwork, empowerment and collaboration
Along with the Store Manager, this position provides guidance and coaching to full and part time Stylists.
Pay: Depending on Experience
Are you an outgoing, enthusiastic person? Are you detail oriented and have the ability to lift or move packages of 10-50lbs? Our client is a small company with a family atmosphere, and they are looking for help picking, packing and shipping products. Experience in doing inventory and other light warehouse projects is a plus.
Performs a variety of functions, including (but not limited to):
· Receiving and processing incoming stock and material
· Picking and filling orders from stock
· Packing and shipping orders
· Organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse
· Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
· Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
· Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
· May interact with clients and shipping providers
· Open bales, crates and other containers
· Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
· Prepare parcels for mailing
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
· Wear proper safety equipment, use safe practices and assist in maintaining safe environment
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
· Good communication, organizational, time management, mathematical skills
· Dependable and reliable
· Collaborative and engaged, passionate about our mission
· Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
Physical demands and abilities
· Regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel, to reach with hands and arms, to listen to instructions and to talk with team members.
· Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs.
· Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
· Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
· Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Full-Time or Part-Time
NE Minneapolis/DT Minneapolis
Pay: Depending on experience
As a Sales Executive, you will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. You will bring your digital agency sales experience to our client to ramp sales to new clients. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance driving self-sourced and marketing generated leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals.
Manage a pipeline of self-sourced leads and marketing generated opportunities to identify,
engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
Position the value of company’s services, focusing on startups and established companies
Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how our company can grow their business
Qualify prospects’ business goals to determine if we can be a strategic investment for their business’ growth
Concept, write, price and present proposals for new services to clients
Close business with new customers at or above quota level
Track metrics within CRM system to improve close ratios and shorten sales cycles
Partner with marketing and development groups to execute sales strategy as the company introduces new services.
5-10 years sales experience in Consulting, Development or Marketing Agency
Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills and be a Top Producers in current role
Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for successes and failures
Proven understanding of complex technology solution sales
Experience managing pipeline in HubSpot, Salesforce.com or other CRM system
Bachelor’s in Business, Sales, Entrepreneurial Studies, Marketing, Communications
Contract or Full-Time
Remote (Atlanta or Minneapolis)
Pay: Base & Commission
Are you a high energy, highly motivated sales professional, who is an over-achiever and who consistently exceeds their established goals? Do you have a technical aptitude and enjoy identifying opportunities and presenting solutions to others? Must be very organized and an excellent communicator and presenter. Understanding of computer equipment and networking is a plus. Knowledge of channel sales in data networking and telecom markets is essential. Excellent communication, listening and training skills are a requirement. The candidate should be very organized and proficient at assisting sales people and customers in business development. Candidate should be able to articulate customer issues and opportunities and communicate alternative solutions to the customers while creating and delivering tangible value to the organization. There is an opportunity to continually learn and gain practical experience in many areas and experience the joy of making others more successful. Work on challenging “C” level projects, network with and coordinate efforts between sales and IT professionals. MSP, Reseller and Managed Services Channel experience is beneficial. You must be a responsible individual who enjoys working with and inspiring and helping others. Sales skills should include closing sales, prospecting, selling, educating, getting purchase orders and motivating channel partners. Being tenacious and success driven, very organized and highly motivated Hunting – prospecting – finding the right target customer is the ideal candidate. Listening and providing the right solution Sales presentation – presenting and communicating the right solution. Closing the Sale Build long lasting trusting relationships.
40 Hours a week, flexible
New Hope/Plymouth, MN
Pay: $16-20/hr. Monthly/Quarterly bonus or commission
What if your next career could change lives? What if you could succeed by helping others succeed? What if you could help Christians connect their faith and finances?
As a financial advisor you’ll have the opportunity to turn these “what-ifs” into a meaningful career. Have the freedom of working independently. You’ll run your own business with support of leaders and mentors. Help Christians meet their financial goals by executing our proven advice sales process with prospective and existing members. Explore with members the many ways their money choices can reflect their values. Help members feel comfortable and confident with their finances.
St. Anthony Village
Pay: $18 an hour
We are looking for a professional, motivated, team player. Our patients are our number one priority and we strive to provide them with fantastic customer service! We are a therapeutic setting seeking someone skilled in deep tissue, but who has the ability to adjust to the client's wants and needs.
The ideal candidate is:
· Confident in their technique and treatment plans/recommendations
· Willing to help out with other general clinic duties such as scheduling, taking payment, and helping with therapies.
Available hours are: Mondays 9am-6pm, Wednesdays 9am-12pm, Fridays 9am-12pm, and Saturdays 9am-12pm (number of hours/shifts is flexible)
Acupuncture-Room for Rent
St. Anthony Village
Pay: Depending on Experience
Do you pride yourselves on excellent customer service and the utmost level of professionalism? So, do we! We are looking for a professional, motivated, team player. Our patients are our number one priority and we strive to provide them with fantastic customer service! The ideal candidate is dedicated, friendly, reliable, confident in their technique and treatment plans/recommendations. We offer flexible schedules, supportive team setting, Chiropractic and other service benefits.
Eden Prairie, MN
Pay: $14-$18 an hour
We are looking for an individual that has excellent dexterity and ability to perform repetitive tasks. Our client is looking for someone to join their growing team to perform deburring and finishing on small precision machined components. The job requires operation of finishing technology combined with hand work often under microscope or magnification devices. Components are medical or scientific instrumentation where 100% quality is imperative.